Recruitment and employee loyalty
Norske Skog Golbey aims to increase the knowledge of its activities, values, culture and performance in order to attract new profiles and make its employees proud of their company.
In order to combat the prejudices that are often held by people about the paper industry, Norske Skog Golbey takes a range of actions to make its trades known and to reinforce its appeal, particularly in young people:
- Active presence in the local area and in social media
- Partnerships with training institutions
- Participation in student fairs
- Promotion of our trades, for example with the reverse CV devised with the Face Vosges organisation
Norske Skog Golbey has also decided to invest in apprenticeships, by helping to train young apprentices and trainees, and is particularly attentive to how they are received and inducted.
Lastly, the loyalty and involvement of our employees are also given top priority in our human resources strategy. That is why they are monitored and supported by concrete action:
- Involvement is particularly measured through the low absence rate.
- The average salary level is and remains a determining element for loyalty. Thus, we are careful to ensure that it remains competitive with the rest of French industry.
- Since 2017, special bonuses have been put in place to reward the individual involvement of operators, clerical staff, technicians and supervisors
- Particular care is taken to put value back into trades under pressure.