NorNews standard newsprint:
reliability and high quality
Are you looking for reliable newsprint with recognised qualities? Nornews standard newsprint is made for you. Its runnability and printability properties make it one of the best of its category. NorNews is reliable newsprint that is used in the most prestigious printing plants of the European printing industry.
High quality for Coldset printing.
NorNews is available in reels for cold set web offset printing (CSWO) and flexographic printing. Most often, Nornews is used for printing newspapers, supplements, directories and advertising leaflets.
- Printing method: cold set web offset
- Finish: matt
- Composition: recycled fibres
- Reel width: from 385 to 2860 mm (<385 mm on request)
- Diameter: from 1060 to 1500 mm
- Cores: 76 and 150 mm
Storage and handling
- Humidity in the storage area: 50%.
- Temperature in the storage area: between 19 and 23°C.
- In case of non-air conditionned storage area, a stabilisation period of 48 hours is required in the print room.
- Please open the protective wrapping just before using the reel.
- Excellent printability and runnability
- Quality already proven in prestigious printing works
Our papers can be FSC® or PEFC certified on request.
To download the certificates, please click here
|Roughness (PPS 1Mpa)||µm||ISO 8791-4||4.5||4.5||4.5||4.5|
|Brightness, ISO C/2″||%||ISO 2470||57||57||57||57|
|L* C/2″||ISO 5631||82||82||82||82|
|a* C/2″||ISO 5631||-1.1||-1.1||-1.1||-1.1|
|b* C/2″||ISO 5631||5.3||5.3||5.3||5.3|
Indicative values subject to production variations
*only on request